Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!




BOO!
Well, unlucky for some, I'm back to school today. This really sucks, because it's Halloween. So instead of emptying my neighbour's cuboards of sweets and dressing up in my cat costume, I'm cracking down to more homework...
Still, I was excited to see what Halloween inspired outfits Celebrity's have been flashing on the Catwalk this year!

Before I yabber on, can I just put in this little note to show my heart goes out to our friends in USA who've been affected by Hurricane Sandy! <3
 My little Halloween treat. So I haven't done anything for Halloween, but I couldn't resist helping my sister to carve her pumpkin! Please excuse the lack of imagination in our pumpkin - I didn't get much said over my smelly sister, who liked it 'just the way it was!'


It's fair to say most Celebrity's this years Halloween, were looking to show off their leg's more than they were trying to scare away the Paparazzi. You can decide if your outfit is better than any these attempts...

Halloween with Alessandra Ambrosio, Jamie Mazur?!?
Olympic Star Louis Smith looked great on strictly in his Halloween costume. I was genuinely terrified by his eyes!
One Mummified Hilary Duff! She understands Halloween!

A Shiny Mermaid - Kim Kardashian 

X factor Contestants - 

Paris Hilton as queen of hearts? and River Viiperi as the Mad Hatter.


Although she looks amazing - it's fair to say Tulisa wasn't looking to scare anyone this Halloween!

Well I'm off now - Enjoy your Halloween!
Lots of Love,
Grace X

1 comment:

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)