Saturday 15 December 2012

Feeling Christmasy? Xmas Jumpers & Novelty Knits..

ONLY 10 MORE SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS! - Do you like my XMAS header?

I hope you all as excited for Christmas as myself, this year! I'm sure you're all shopped out with Chrsitmas presents for your friends and family, but there's still one thing missing from my wardrobe this winter! A CHRISTMAS JUMPER!
So it was christmas jumper day yesterday, and although my collage 6th form diddn't go crazy in Primark and wherever else sells the cheapest jumpers, I was anxious to get me own. Thanks to the magical tool of online shopping, I've selected a few jumpers at reasonable prices, that will get your outfits feeling Christmasy!


1.SNOW FLAKE JUMPER £55, ILLUSTRATED PEOPLE - TOP SHOP
2. RED CHRISTMAS FAIRISLE JUMPER £35, RIVER ISLAND
3. COPENAGEN KNIT £89, FRENCH CONNECTION
4. FATHER CHRISTMAS JUMPER £15, BOOHOO
5. CANDY CANE XMAS JUMPER SWEATER £19.99, NEW LOOK
6. CHRISTMAS REINDEER XMAS JUMPER £35, AWEAR
7. FAIR ISLE JUMPER £14, GEORGE - ASDA
8. REINDEER XMAS CHRISTMAS JUMPER £35, M&S
9. MISLETOE JUMPER £32, ASOS

Have you brought your Xmas jumpers yet? 

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the Rudolph one :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)