Tuesday 2 April 2013

D is for Dungaree's... #OOTD

I hope you've all had a lovely Easter!
I haven't yet had a chance to breathe, as Easter is always a busy time singing in a choral choir! (trust me). It was 5:00 am, on Easter morning I braved the frosty winds to sing in the 'dawn service' at my local church - I should have saved my mom the petrol, and camped out at the church!

I had the money from my family and friends this year for Easter, so I was limited to 1 cadburys Easter egg! A shock considering the mahoosive 13 eggs last year... (just call me a chocoholic). Your never too old to have Easter eggs, right?
Blogger, Easter Egg, Cadbury, BlondiesStyleFix, Headband, Floral
Daisy Head Band - Primark
Today's outfit of the day post, is a little spring number I threw together. The wind is freezing outside so my spring purchases are all dressed with my warm legging's at the moment (or I may turn into an ice sculpture). I love the whole 'naughty schoolgirl' look, that's trending on the high street, but it's not a style I'd usually go for - but hey ho!

Blondies Style Fix, Dungaree's outfit of the day, blogger, sloganBlondies Style Fix - Blogger, Dungaree's outfit of the day
You may have seen my rucksack before - it was my number one companion on my visit to Oxford last month, I just love how much I can cram into it!

 My 'DORK' top, which my sister hates, was a little joke to drive her crazy (also brought it Oxford.. supprise supprise). But now I love the colour of it; as I'm currently obsessed with pastels at the moment!
Striped Rucksack




What Blondie's Wearing: Top, Jumper, Boots - Primark, Dungaree's - New Look, Belt - H&M, Bag - Ebay, Socks - T.K MAXX


Well that's all from me, I'm about to start a covering a mannequin head with tissue paper as part of my art project, and I want my laptop as far away as possible!

Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday's! Anyone been shopping yet? I have... ;)

Love

6 comments:

  1. adorable! i love overalls. you look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Outfit,and that daisy headband is really cute ;) No,you are never too old for Easter eggs-never!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. Loving the dungarees x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dungarees!!! A huge trend of the season

    Eirini
    www.fashionreactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute here - love your dungarees!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Vintage Leather Biker Jacket via Fashion Union

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shots with your hair blowing around. Can you do more photos in the future with your hair blowing in your face on windy days?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)